Sunday, October 10, 2010

phobia

I think it would be exaggerating if I would consider myself pedophobic. I cannot remember when it started, but I tense up whenever you put a kid in front of me.

Children do not lie and they don't try to be tactful. So they always make sure I know it when they don't like me. A boy told me once to sit further away because he doesn't like me. And my niece is never fond of me ever since she could recognise people.

But I think I might be making progress. Today at lunch, my niece actually wanted to sit beside me. I knew I had to take a photo as evidence, if not for anyone, just to convince myself!

2 comments:

  1. jiayou! i also scare of children... i only not scare of my niece and nephew... cos i can bully them... lolx... but to the other kids, i am like erm... dont know what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... but Baby Lester loves you. Will you try to love him too? :P

    But still...
    Celebrate small successes!
    Keep it up!

    P.S: Now I know who I should position Lester beside the next time around :D

    ReplyDelete