Friday, September 10, 2010

all day breakfast

On the days I take the train to work, I will have to walk pass the Bedok Interchange Food Centre. That has become my two minute low-point of the day.

I love breakfast and I envy how people can sit down and enjoy a full spread. Of course I can do that on a weekend, but it is just not the same doing that with a hangover, which so often finds me on a Saturday morning.

So it warms my heart whenever I see restaurants serving all-day breakfast. It is like they are saying, "I feel your pain, girl."

Here are my favourite restaurants for having those missed breakfasts:

3. Overeasy
This restaurant overlooking the Singapore river has a great view of Singapore's iconic Esplanade and Merlion. Great pancakes!

2. PS Cafe
I love the outlet on Harding Road. After a full English breakfast, you can have your sweet fix with the whole range of yummy (and humongous) slices of cake!

1. Wild Honey
No one is more committed to breakfast than these guys who serves breakfast and nothing else! If you want a taste of morning energy food in each country, here is where you do your research. We tried five items on the menu and all tasted as good as it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment