Saturday, September 4, 2010

the one time i didn't get travel insurance


You never know when things will go wrong. And when you least expected it, you might lose your camera, damage your luggage, miss your flight and more. Anything and everything can go wrong when you least expect it.

I guess that is why people get travel insurance. I normally do. But work has been overwhelming lately and with the frequent overseas conferences, I have overlooked this recently.

And just when I neglect getting travel insurance, I cracked the screen of my netbook, Ananias. Now there are dead patches and crack lines across the screen.

To double the trouble, I carelessly locked my keys to my luggage lock in my luggage. How smart.

Fortunately breaking the lock was rather fuss-free. All I needed was to go to the Information Counter just at the arrival hall of Changi Airport and they quickly sent someone down with some simple tools. Within 15 minutes, I walked out of the airport with an unlocked luggage and a damaged lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment